Reducing operational friction between publishers and advertisers to drive greater efficiency in the marketplace
- IAB Announces Industry Adoption of IES and names ADTECH & VINDICO as winners of IES Implementation Challenge
- The Impression Exchange version 2.0 Implementation Guidelines are ready for use.
- The VAST/VPAID Industry Survey has closed. Thank you to all who participated.
- The 4A’s and the ANA have voiced their support of the Impression Exchange Solution, an industry-wide standard mechanism designed to help publishers and advertisers detect and resolve discrepancies early in the life of a campaign.
- The new Meaningful Choice blog series about consumer understanding of behavioral targeting from the Ad Ops perspective has premiered on IABlog.
- IAB opened a competition for ad serving companies to adopt the Impression Exchange Solution before the end of October. The first to complete implementation will be featured at the IAB Ad Operations Summit on November 7, 2011.
- The beta version of the IAB eBiz Registry is available for use and feedback. The eBusiness Initiative is a solution to reduce inefficiencies and errors in the media buying workflow caused by the manual creation and management of RFPs.
Save the Date: IAB Ad Ops Summit, Nov 7, 2011