Welcome to the New IAB Website - BETA
November 27, 2007 -- The IAB is pleased to announce the launch of the BETA version of its new website, www.iab.net. As the interactive industry expereiences year-over-year growth, the IAB serves a new kind of hub—for marketers, for agencies, and media companies. Our aim is to make IAB.net the central meeting place for the industry—where you can find news, resources, research and thought leadership from the ever-evolving interactive medium. We invite you to take advantage of all it has to offer, and to contribute your feedback.
Some of the site’s key features that we think you’ll enjoy are:
• Improved navigation that makes it easier for you to find what you’re looking for
• Monthly guest columns from industry leaders
• The IABlog featuring Randall Rothenberg and other voices
• Resources and research that help you understand and leverage the present state and future direction of interactive
• News on interactive platforms, and how marketers are employing them in interesting ways to take advantage of the full arsenal of interactive opportunities
• The latest industry guidelines and best practices
• And much more!
Please leave your comments about the new site, and let us know what you think we’re doing right and what you’d like to see us do differently.