What the IAB Does
Educates marketers and agencies about the benefits and opportunities of interactive advertising to encourage them to allocate more budget to the medium
- Creates common ground among interactive publishers, marketers and agencies to reduce friction in the marketplace
- Creates measurement guidelines and creative standards
- Advocates in Washington on behalf of the interactive industry for supportive regulation and legislation
Generates insightful research and thought leadership for the interactive marketplace
Creates and promotes best practices that encourage industry growth and operational effectiveness.
Benefits of Membership
- Participate with interactive leaders in shaping the industry by serving on committees and councils
- Collaborate with peers to establish guidelines, standards and best practices
Drive industry research and leverage the IAB’s expertise to achieve maximum value
Improve the sales professionalism of your organization through support in recruiting, training, retaining and recognizing top interactive professionals
Protect your business interests by helping steer IAB public policy efforts
Power the growth of the interactive industry
Improve your organization’s operational efficiency
The evidence is in: interactive advertising works and interactive advertising revenues continue to set new records. At the IAB, we are leading the charge to make sure marketers and agency media buyers are well aware of that fact. We are protecting our members’ ability to do business with active public policy lobbying in Washington. We are conducting research our members use in their sales efforts. And, we are providing training for media professionals in the digital age.
Join us as we grow the industry by contacting Corie Levy (Senior Manager, Membership & Sponsorship Sales), via email at [email protected].
Membership is $5K to $500K, based on revenue, for sellers of advertising inventory; and $7K for vendors, agencies and other industry supporters. Membership is for a company, not an individual.