Email Marketing, Taught by Econsultancy
November 12th, 2012 1:00 AM — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET
This course will help you to develop your email marketing campaigns by covering a range of prevalent issues including identifying costly mistakes, using appropriate behavioral targeting, integrating email with your offline activities, and assessing your newsletter effectiveness. You will leave the day with a sharpened email strategy having reviewed the effectiveness of your email communications.
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Dramatically improve your email marketing results
- Sharpen your email marketing strategy, use testing techniques and evaluate ROI
- Ensure your emails reach their target audience
- Use registration and click stream data to personalize your campaigns
- Identify and avoid costly email marketing mistakes
This course is ideal for those with limited experience of email marketing looking to improve their knowledge of the channel, or anyone who manages email marketing campaigns and wants better results from their communications.
9:00AM - 5:00PM, The Ad Lab at IAB Offices - 116 East 27th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016
More Current Seminars
Study Session: Digital Media Sales Certification November 3rd, 2014 6:00 PM — 6:00 - 8:30pm