Rich Media for Media Sellers and Marketers, In Partnership with Digital Media Training Inc.
Thursday, June 14, 2012 —
This workshop is for media sellers and marketers who need to better understand rich media advertising opportunities. Participants will learn the answers to the following questions:
• How does Rich Media change the media sales and buying process?
• How does Rich Media affect cross-platform selling strategies?
• What are the latest Rich Media ad units?
• How do Rich Media Vendors work with publishers and advertisers?
• How does Rich Media support performance and branding goals?
• What is the role of Rich Media in mobile advertising?
This session will promote confidence in understanding the digital ecosystem, provide cross-platform expertise, increase revenues, and improve client relationships.
This course is geared towards junior level and/or new to the industry salespeople.
More Current Seminars
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II Taught by The Laredo Group January 13th - 14th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET
Mastering Measurement: Understanding Metrics and Data in the Ad Ecosystem, Taught by the Laredo Group Monday, January 27, 2014 — 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Professional Presentations: Turn Information into a Story That Sells, Led by Anne Miller Tuesday, February 11, 2014 — 9:00am - 12:30pm ET
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I, II, III Taught by The Laredo Group February 25th - 27th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET