Professional Presentations: Turn Information into a Story That Sells, In Partnership with Anne Miller
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 —
At a time when presentation skills need to be razor-sharp, too many ad sellers are “presenting” the virtues of their sites when they need to be “communicating” the value of their sites to advertisers and their bottom lines. And they need to do that in a compelling, engaging, persuasive way with confidence, authority, and credibility.
This 1/2 day seminar will show participants the difference between mediocre presentations that induce client yawns and exceptional presentations that close business.
With a combination of lecture, demonstration, and individual exercises, participants will learn how to:
- Properly plan for specific presentations
- Instantly connect with their buyer(s)
- Build buying momentum for their story and make it compelling and engaging
- Turn a presentation from a monologue into a dialogue
- Give meaning and clarity to complex visuals
- Close easily and naturally to the specific next step in the sales process
- Deliver a presentation with confidence, authority, and passion
This course is geared towards junior level and/or new to the industry salespeople.
More Current Seminars
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II Taught by The Laredo Group January 13th - 14th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET
Mastering Measurement: Understanding Metrics and Data in the Ad Ecosystem, Taught by the Laredo Group Monday, January 27, 2014 — 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Professional Presentations: Turn Information into a Story That Sells, Led by Anne Miller Tuesday, February 11, 2014 — 9:00am - 12:30pm ET
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I, II, III Taught by The Laredo Group February 25th - 27th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET