Professional Presentations: Turn Information into a Story That Sells, In Partnership with Anne Miller
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 —
At a time when presentation skills need to be razor-sharp, too many ad sellers are “presenting” the virtues of their sites when they need to be “communicating” the value of their sites to advertisers and their bottom lines. And they need to do that in a compelling, engaging, persuasive way with confidence, authority, and credibility.
This 1/2 day seminar will show participants the difference between mediocre presentations that induce client yawns and exceptional presentations that close business.
With a combination of lecture, demonstration, and individual exercises, participants will learn how to:
- Properly plan for specific presentations
- Instantly connect with their buyer(s)
- Build buying momentum for their story and make it compelling and engaging
- Turn a presentation from a monologue into a dialogue
- Give meaning and clarity to complex visuals
- Close easily and naturally to the specific next step in the sales process
- Deliver a presentation with confidence, authority, and passion
This course is geared towards junior level and/or new to the industry salespeople.
More Current Seminars
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II Taught by The Laredo Group July 23rd - 24th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET
E-course: Native Advertising Primer for Sellers and Marketers August 5th, 12th and 19th — 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Study Session: Digital Media Sales Certification Wednesday, August 13, 2014 — 6:00pm - 8:30pm ET
Advanced Programmatic for Direct Sellers - Chicago Thursday, August 21, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II, Taught by The Laredo Group September 16th - 17th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II Taught by The Laredo Group October 21st - 22nd, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET