Audience Targeting for Digital Marketers, In Partnership with Training Craft
Monday, July 9, 2012 —
As the display advertising marketplace has evolved, so has the relationship between sales and operations. It's now critical that both ‘sides’ understand each other, to make sure clients’ needs are met and ultimately the company makes money. Designed for sales people and account executives, this course will share why operations operates in the way that it does, what you can do to help make sure campaigns deliver as promised and best practices to avoid common pitfalls when sales hands things over to operations. Understand why operations sometimes say no and learn how to work with your ops team to provide you the tools you need to be successful.
This half day workshop explores ways that audience targeting is being effectively used today and gives attendees hands-on approaches to plan and develop targeted campaign using a wide spectrum of audience targeting approaches including behavioral targeting, demographic targeting, site retargeting, contextual targeting, technographic and IP targeting and predictive targeting. Participants will learn how to:
- Develop comprehensive audience targeting plans that mesh with set campaign goals
- Increase digital ad campaign results and overall campaign ROI
- Select the perfect ad targeting opportunity for a wide range of audiences and circumstances
- Identify the criteria used in developing segment targeting campaigns
- Create retargeting campaigns that rebrand previous site visitors and drive conversion
- Explore up and coming audience targeting models and opportunities
This course is geared towards junior level and/or new to the industry salespeople.
More Current Seminars
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II Taught by The Laredo Group April 24th - 25th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II, Taught by The Laredo Group June 2nd - 3rd, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET
Intelligent Selling of Interactive Advertising — Level I & II Taught by The Laredo Group July 23rd - 24th, 2014 — 9:00am - 5:00pm ET