Digital Marketing Ecosystem, In Partnership with Econsultancy
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 — 9:00am - 12:30pm ET
Participants will gain an understanding of the rapidly evolving and often complex interactive media ecosystem. This seminar will discuss the different kinds of marketing activities that take place online, the technology and business processes that enable them, as well as the major players involved.
This training course will include explanations of the vocabulary required to understand and succeed in today’s media environment and case studies that will be used to illustrate the concepts and encourage discussion. This session will also discuss the sales cycle and share some best practices for selling and buying digital media. You will gain a perspective on how paid advertising can work together with owned and earned media as a holistic digital strategy
Specifically, this session will address:
- Internet Business Models
- The Players and Their Roles
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Online Advertising Inventory and Currency
- Executing the Digital Campaign: Ad Operations Overview
- Key Enabling Technologies for Advertising
- Behavioral Targeting: What it is and how it works
- Campaign Management Issues
- Processes and Strategies for Selling
- Internet Math: A Primer on Metrics
- Owned, Earned, and Paid Media: How advertising fits into a larger marketing strategy
This course is geared towards junior level and/or new to the industry salespeople.
Topics covered in this workshop are aligned with some of the areas found in the IAB Digital Media Certification test content outline.
9:00AM - 12:30PM, The Ad Lab at IAB Offices - 116 East 27th Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10016
$299 non-members / $249 for IAB Members - Discount Code: DEIAB50 for $50 Off
More Current Seminars
Advanced Programmatic for Buyers and Sellers - NYC Friday, March 13, 2015 — 8:30am - 5:00pm ET
Advanced Programmatic for Buyers and Sellers - Detroit Thursday, March 19, 2015 — 8:30am - 5:00pm ET
Digital Media Sales Certification 1-Day Prep Course Thursday, April 23, 2015 — 9:00am - 5:30pm ET