Open to all! Marketers, Agencies, Members and Non-members alike!
On February 24-26, 2008, an unprecedented lineup of industry leaders from media companies, marketing, and agencies come together at Ecosystem 2.0 – Driving Growth in Digital Marketing. The IAB Annual Meeting, at the beautiful Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix, will deliver mission critical information on the most pressing issues facing the interactive market.
If you're looking to network, learn and grow your business, this conference is a must-attend!
Topics of discussion include:
- Will online advertising exchanges commoditize media or improve marketing productivity?
- What will Yahoo’s, AOL’s, Microsoft’s and Google’s emergence as integrated platforms mean for agencies, publishers – and their clients?
- How are agencies re-asserting their relevance and expertise in the face of potential disintermediation?
- Will 2008 be the year interactive video gets commercialized – and how?
- How are media companies generating actionable insights directly for consumer marketers?
- How is the rise of behavioral targeting revolutionizing marketing strategy – and what are the implications of the FTC’s regulatory recommendations for the practice?
- Plus, get exclusive insights into defining both the current and future digital ecosystem from the Marketing-Media Ecosystem Study Report, a groundbreaking study conducted by Booz Allen Hamilton and sponsored by the Interactive Advertising Bureau, the Association of National Advertisers, and the American Association of Advertising Agencies.
- And much, much more!
Ecosystem 2.0 is a must-attend event for the interactive professional. Register today and gain unprecedented insights into the current state and future growth of the digital
Randy Falco, Chairman & CEO, AOL
Brian McAndrews, SVP, Advertiser & Publisher Solutions Group
Kimberly Kadlec, Chief Media Officer, World Wide Vice President, Johnson & Johnson
Tina Sharkey, Global President, Chairman, BabyCenter, LLC
Jim Spanfeller, CEO, Forbes.com
Jason Kilar, Founder & CEO, Hulu
Randall Rothenberg, President & CEO, IAB
And Many More!