IAB Mobile Marketplace
Mobile: The Key to Unlocking the Cross Screen Universe
Mobile platforms and technologies present unique challenges and opportunities for brands, agencies, and media companies. Overcoming the challenges and leveraging the opportunities are key to unlocking the holy grail of cross-screen marketing. On April 7, IAB brings together buyers and sellers from across the industry for the 2014 IAB Mobile Marketplace to deconstruct and conquer mobile marketing.
IAB conferences boast unparalleled networking, insightful keynote presentations, deep-dive workshops and interactive town-hall discussions. Both informative and participatory, the program will contain key insights for advertisers, publishers, technology providers and everyone in between.
Transacting Programmatically in Mobile
- How do buyers ensure relevant targeting & attribution when buying mobile programmatically?
- How do sellers ensure buyers trust programmatic data using location and automation?
- What are the metrics that matter in mobile marketing?
- How do sellers set buy-side expectations for mobile when traditional PC tracking doesn’t translate?
Mobile as a Brand Building Platform
- How do you build and deploy engaging brand experiences across multiple platforms, devices and operating systems?
- HTML5 and beyond—what is the future of mobile creative?
Click here to view the 2013 IAB Mobile Marketplace event highlights.