Congratulations to the 2012 IAB Sales & Service Excellence Awards Winners
Sales Excellence Awards
The recipients of the IAB Sales Excellence Awards are determined by the IAB Sales Executive Council in partnership with Advertiser Perceptions, Inc., a highly regarded research firm specializing in agency and marketer communities. The IAB Sales Executive Council worked hand-in-hand with Advertiser Perceptions to develop, deploy and field a two-part customer feedback survey to identify the sales organizations and individuals who are viewed by the ad buying community as achieving the highest standard of excellence.
Approximately 400 agency and marketer decision-makers responded across two waves of research. The respondents represented a broad cross-section of verticals, including Automotive, CPG, Financial, Retail and Travel. Each individual respondent spent at least $1 million on online advertising over the last year.
2012 Sales Excellence Award Winners include:
- Overall Sales Excellence for Large Digital Sales Organizations: AOL
- Overall Sales Excellence for Small to Mid-Size Digital Sales Organizations: YuMe
- New Award Leadership Through Mentoring: Dave Simon, Regional Vice President, BrightRoll, Inc.
Sales Person of the Year:
- West Coast: Laura Faigle, NBCUniversal
- Central: Brent Richey, AT&T AdWorks
- East Coast: Brad Kolodny, The New York Times Company
Service Excellence Awards
The IAB Service Excellence Awards honor individual members who have demonstrated strong leadership and provided an exceptional contribution to one or more significant, completed IAB initiatives over the last year. They are selected from participants in 20 IAB councils and committees, and dozens of working groups.
2012 Service Excellence Award Winners include:
- Sean Snider, Senior Web Software Engineer, Yahoo!, for his leadership as Co-Chair and Chief Architect of the IAB SafeFrame initiative
- Cory Hudson, Creative Director, AOL, for serving as Co-Chair and Lead in the creation of the HTML5 Best Practices
- Edwin Yu, Customer Relationship Manager, ADTECH, who led the campaign setup and overall management of the Industry Education Campaign for AdChoices
- Jason Bier, Chief Privacy Officer, ValueClick Media, for his dedication and leadership of the Do Not Track Working Group
- Robin Zucker, Social Marketing Director, Yahoo!, for her thought leadership and contributions to the Paid, Owned, Earned Media #IABPOEM initiative
- Jonah Goodhart, Co-Founder & CEO, Moat, and Karin Eanes, Technical Director, Pictela, for their hard work and dedication on the Rising Stars Ad Unit Research Study showing big lift across core interactive metrics
- Justin Fibich, (former) Account Executive, Mediaplex, for being the creative mind behind a clear and concise Ecosystem Map
- Todd Chu, Senior Vice President, Partner Development, BrightTag, and Maggie Neuwald, Vice President, Product Marketing & Partnerships, TagMan, for their leadership roles in the development of the Site Tagging Best Practices
- Sable Mi, Senior Director, Strategic Account Planning, BrightRoll, for her outstanding contributions to the Optimizing Ad Effectiveness Studies and Resource Center
- Wook Jin Chung, Product Manager: Admob/DoubleClick, Google; Adam Schuetz, Senior Director, Engineering, Opera MediaWorks; and Aron Schatz, Director, Integrations, Mocean Mobile, for their key roles in the development of MRAID 2.0 standards
- Nick Lanzafame, (former) Global Research Manager, Mojiva, for his significant contribution to and oversight of the Olympics Go Mobile: U.S. & U.K. Research
- Tim Avila, Vice President, Product Marketing, BrightRoll, and Jed Nahum, Senior Director, Global Channels & Exchange, Microsoft Advertising, for their superb leadership and direction of the Quality Assurance Guidelines 2.0 Taskforce