|Check out Patrick Dolan’s recent blog post on the dynamic advertising technology marketplace.|
W3C Tracking Protection Working Group Meeting
Tired of listening to people admire our industry’s advertising technology problems rather than offer relevant, practical, implementable solutions? IAB Advertising Technology Marketplace brings ad agencies executives, brand marketers, and publishers together to speak their minds and hash out a path forward—defining, and finding, value for buyers and sellers in the dynamic landscape. Add your voice to the conversation.
The 2012 program comprehensively addresses the developments, opportunities, and impact of technology on the industry as we work together to reduce complexity and assure quality across the digital media ecosystem.
2012 topics include:
- Beyond Display: Programmatic buying for video and mobile
- Private Exchanges: The current and future state of the marketplace
- Building Your Stack: Case studies exploring real-world campaigns executed across the value chain
- Consumer Experience, Protection, and Privacy: Dealing with self-regulation and quality assurance
- What’s Big Data Anyway? Data standards, brand safety, quality, and best practices
- From Bidding to Buying: OpenRTB and the future of the exchange infrastructure