How Brands Connect with Customers on the Device They Hold Most Near (and Dear)
- Where does mobile fit into a 360-degree marketing plan?
- How is location-based mobile advertising impacting ROI?
- Is it working? How do I know?
- What do customers really want when they engage with brands on the small screen?
- How are brands leveraging mobile to bridge the gap between digital and traditional advertising?
Already registered to attend are executives from AccuWeather, Apple, Avon, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, Carat, Consumers Union, Deutsch, E*TRADE, Edmunds, Ernst & Young, Expedia, March of Dimes, MasterCard, MEC, Merkley+Partner, MTV Networks, Nestle, Ogilvy and Mather, Pandora, PepsiCo, Red Roof Inn, Rodale, Starcom, Talbots, Time Inc., Victoria's Secret, Vivaki, Warner Bros., Weight Watchers, Wells Fargo, Zenith Media, and more.
Keynote Presentation: Mobile Marketing as the Center of Your Business Strategy
Keynote Presentation: Real Rewards for Virtual Achievements
Who's Buying...Who's Not...And Why? The Buyer's Side of the Story
What Works and Why — A Series of Mobile Success Stories
Photos from the 2010 Mobile Marketplace: