How The Program Works
Digital Media Sales Certification raises your professionalism by demonstrating your knowledge of the most important concepts, guidelines and best practices in interactive advertising.
The program requires that you meet the professional standards set by the leaders in the digital advertising industry, by taking an administered exam, and then maintain your credentials through recertification.
- Make sure you review the Candidate Handbook, FAQ page (test dates, cost, etc.) and eligibility requirements.
- Start the 15-minute application process here. You will pay for your exam at the end of the application.
- If you are eligible, we’ll email you within 1-3 business days, with an approval of your application and instructions to on how to schedule your exam.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE. Look up a local testing center here.
- Review for the exam with our Study Guide and Practice Exam (approved applicants only). You can also see our list of third-party trainers for additional training.
The Exam and Certification
- Show up to your exam with two (2) IDs that match your application name. Test results will be given immediately at the end of your exam with pass or fail grade.
- If you pass, you’ll receive an email notification from the Certification Commission within a few weeks. We will mail you your certificate within four (4) weeks after the end of the testing window. Candidates who do not pass will also receive formal notification from the Certification Commission.
- Renew your credentials by meeting our recertification requirements and submitting documentation to maintain certification every 24 months after your exam date.
Questions? Email: [email protected]