Guiding the data marketplace, protecting consumer privacy and reducing operational friction between publishers and advertisers to drive greater efficiency in the marketplace.
- Mobile Web Advertising Measurement Guidelines for public comment
- IAB SafeFrame 1.0 Released for Public Comment
- New IAB and Winterberry Group Whitepaper—Data Management Platform: Foundation for Right-Time Customer Engagement
- Digital Attribution Comes of Age
- IAB Attribution Primer
- Data Driven Advertising Website
- IAB Study: The Emerging Marketing Data Use Cases
- Data Usage & Control Primer
- The Data Segments & Techniques Lexicon is meant to arm the media planner with a framework to better communicate with media and data partners when enhancing online advertising campaigns with data.
- IAB Data Council co-chairs: Matthew Hull, VP, Product and Operations, AT&T Adworks and Dennis Oldroyd, Director of Product Planning, Microsoft Advertising.
- Read about the IAB Industry Adoption of IES and winners of IES Implentation Challenge, ADTECH & VINDICO
- The Impression Exchange version 2.0 Implementation Guidelines are ready for use.
- The 4A’s and the ANA have voiced their support of the Impression Exchange Solution, an industry-wide standard mechanism designed to help publishers and advertisers detect and resolve discrepancies early in the life of a campaign.
- The beta version of the IAB eBiz Registry is available for use and feedback. The eBusiness Initiative is a solution to reduce inefficiencies and errors in the media buying workflow caused by the manual creation and management of RFPs.
Save the Date: IAB Ad Ops Summit, Nov 4, 2013